Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Do you know the percentage of natural calamities occurring in Indiana? According to USA.com, Indiana is twelve percent likely to have earthquakes. What’s surprising is, the tornado index, which is about 265.56. From the year 1950 to 2010, a total of 18,261 weather extremes has been recorded in Indiana. Perhaps, you’ve already experienced one of these weather extremes sometime in the past. How was it without a home insurance? Feels bad, right?
However, if you’re one of the lucky people who did not experience any of these and you just moved into Indiana, imagine if one of these weather extremes hit your home. Don’t you want a reliable insurance where it’s really needed.
Insurance coverage is essential to protect yourself when the unexpected occurs. It is especially helpful when nature takes its course. You know for a fact that you cannot argue nor bargain with nature. As such, you should not be caught vulnerable. So if you are Indiana and you are getting auto insurance for your car, why not get sign up for home insurance, too? Get value for your money with low insurance rates from Angel Auto Insurance. Protect your car and protect your home. Take advantage of the package that is best for people who live in Northwest Indiana.
Get unrivaled home insurance to protect your home from unexpected events like tornado and fire accidents, whether caused by nature or by your neighbor. Got your garage door spray painted with vandalism by the local kids? Don’t worry. If you have home insurance, we got your garage door covered.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)